We Provide Live In Care for anyone that needs full-time care and wants to remain in their home, this is the ideal solution which people 18 years and older, with a broad range of dependency levels and attention needs will qualify for.
We will provide a trained carer to help you or your family member live life as you choose in the comfort of your own home, allowing you to enjoy being with your family, garden, pets, intimate circle of friends and neighbours.
You can have live-in care for as long as you like: two weeks, a month or even as a respite break to cover while the family carer has their break – it’s entirely up to you.
The everyday services that a carer might provide include, but are not limited to:
- Personal care and medication support
- Complex care such as PEG feeding or catheter management
- Ensuring that dietary and nutritional needs are being met
- Companionship and support
- Housekeeping and other daily domestic tasks